The Chicago Hawks Board of Directors announces an opening for CUHL/NWHL/CSDHL League Representative. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
As a member of the Chicago Hawks Hockey Club Board of Directors, the CUHL/NWHL/CSDHL League Representative is a representative of the club working in the best interest of the entire organization. You will attend monthly Hawks board meetings to provide status, input, and direction to the Board related to the Chicago United Hockey League (CUHL), the Northwest Hockey League (NWHL), Central States Developmental Hockey League (CSDHL), and other duties that may be assigned to the position. Position requires weekends and evenings throughout the entire year.
· Attend all CUHL meetings serving as a representative of the Darein Phantoms/Chicago Hawks.
· Attend all NWHL meetings serving as a representative of the Chicago Hawks.
· Attend all CSDHL meetings serving as a representative of the Chicago Hawks.
· Attend CUHL, NWHL, and CSDHL game scheduling meetings.
· Attend CUHL, NWHL, and CSDHL games as needed.
· Assist with Conditioning, Tryouts, Tournaments, Playoffs, and other special events including, but not limited to, Hawks Fest, Holiday Open House and Golf Outing as needed.
This is a year-round position that requires approximately 2+ hours weekly, based on the time of year and current level of activities. Requirements may jump to 10+ hours per week during peak activity times, including Fall Conditioning, Fall Tryouts, and Spring Tryouts.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Saturday, August 24th. All candidates will be subject to an interview process. The finalist will be subject to Board of Directors’ majority approval.